Thursday, October 1, 2026

October 2026

 Fucking September was rough...
Hopefully things are better in October for me, but we'll see.

Let's get to the big news first...
Aether's Revival 13: Aether Corruption is now out. Gregory and the time skips of him being on the border of Limaz. I can't say more without spoilers so I'll leave it here for now.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HHPPCQZ5

I can say that Andie has already finished recording things and we've handed it to ACX.
That means we should see the audio out faster than ever, but we don't have any ETA for it. Once I do though all the social media spots will be updated with it.

October will also see Patreon shift to the preview chapters of Heavenly Chaos 6: Mock-War.
Ben, Sadie, and Atropos have a lot happening. Thankfully they have good friends to start the journey to the Heavens with.
I can say some of what was shown at the end of Book 5 is brought up and further explained with this book.
The book should be out December 1st.

Now let's shift back to October for a moment.
October is important as it's also when my first book was published.
October 3rd, 2016 was when Last Horizon: Beta was put up on Amazon. 
It began this crazy journey I've been on since then.
This is important as this makes it 10-years since it began.
The giveaways I'm doing are only active until October 3rd, so if you haven't joined them on Facebook and Discord, be quick about it.
The other thing I'm doing to celebrate this is I've updated the Last Horizon: Omnibus.
You should be able to update your file. The only changes have been a more comprehensive editing pass on it. So don't worry about the story changing.
Though next year I have confirmation from Andie about her recording the Omnibus. So while I didn't get it out for this October the audio for the book will be out sometime next year.

That wraps up everything to cover this month.

Until next month, stay safe.

Daniel Schinhofen
Schinhofen Books

https://schinhofenbooks.com/

https://twitter.com/DJSchinhofen

https://www.facebook.com/groups/364674377283655

https://www.patreon.com/DJSchinhofen

https://discord.gg/schinhofenbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment