Saturday, June 1, 2024

June 2024

 Here we are in June already, good gods things have been busy for me. But let's get to book stuff.


First off we just published Antecedents' Legacy 3: Terran Tactics. Zander is back with more hijinks, I hope he doesn't do anything too crazy. For those who've already read it in the few days it's been out, I hope you enjoyed it. Andie will be handling the audio for it when it comes up in her schedule...in other words, eventually. Please wait patiently.
Antecedents' Legacy 3: Terran Tactics

Okay, next up with chapters already starting on Patreon in Luck's Voice 8: Emerita Divided. Which will bring us to the next to last book for Doc's story. Book 8 was a lot of fun to write, even if it does touch on some uncomfortable situations. I mean the title kind of gives you a big clue.
Having written it I can say for certain though that book 9 will finish the series. Once you read it you'll understand what is happening and where the series is going to finish. Spoilers so I'll stop there, but man what a ride.

For those wondering following LV8 is of course Aether's Revival 9. No title for it yet but we all know what is coming for Greg and family, or at least part of it. For those who complained about needing just a few more chapters in book 8. You still wouldn't have gotten what you wanted. But the meeting does come, so look forward to it.
Of course life isn't easy and uncomplicated, especially for a reborn god. Which means we'll see some interesting twists and turns along the way. I'm about done with it, so the editors can get it in the queue. I can say thought that it'll be memorable. I'm really excited for what Greg's already told me is coming in book 10, but again spoilers.

That will bring me around to Heavenly Chaos. While book 2 is already written and waiting it's turn in edits. I'll be writing book 3, to stay ahead of the curve. I am flattered at how much you all loved HC1. I can't wait for you to read HC2, or for me to write HC3. Things get a little clearer, while other matters are still occluded from sight. The spoiler channel for the 6 weeks after book 1 was fun, as people kept debating what Be's bloodline might be.
I can say it'll be interesting when you all see more hints of his bloodline, but also we get to know about Atropos'. I was shocked when she told me what hers was, I didn't see it coming. Sadie's isn't a terrible surprise, but is still a little bit of a twist. Man so much to tell in the series I can't wait.

As for Audio, HC1 is up on preorder already. Link below. Publishing on 6-18-24.
Andie will be recording AL3 when she can. I will say there was a bit of a snafu with Podium over scheduling. We've managed to get Al3 inserted, but it'll likely bump recording back for a bit again. For my audiophiles. Please be patient we are doing our best.
Heavenly-Chaos-Audiobook


That wraps up all the book news. My next convention is DragonCon in August-September held in Atlanta. I'll give more details in the coming months. But hope to see some of you there. My last convetion of the year is going to be Author Nation in Vegas. The meet and greet is called Rave and will be on November 15th. Anyone who makes it will be able to find me easily, more details on that later too.


Stay safe out there, and see you next month.
Daniel Schinhofen
Schinhofen Books

https://schinhofenbooks.com/ https://twitter.com/DJSchinhofen https://www.facebook.com/groups/364674377283655 https://www.patreon.com/DJSchinhofen https://discord.gg/schinhofenbooks

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Daniel! Looking forward to... well, everything. All teh books.

    In particular, thank you so much for Heavenly Chaos. Seeing my name hooked me immediately, and the story itself solidified it as another of your series that I'll be checking on weekly to see "is it ready yet? How 'bout now?"

    Keep up the great work and I hope you and yours have a great start to summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any given series is 8 months from the next book in that series. To help you not check as often. But every 2 months is a good average for when another book of mine will be published.

      Delete
  2. Hey thanks for the book, it was great.
    Also, thanks for doing these monthly updates so we know what's coming along in the future. A lot of the other authors I read don't ever bother to give updates at all (sometimes for months/year at a time) and it's much better to have some idea of what's going on.
    I hope your life is going great and that the fam is well.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the book.
      I would have loved updates when I was a reader too, so figure why not give them out as a writer. Facebook and Discord both have an FAQ for when and what is next in the pipeline that gets updated as things move along. In case you wanted a way to check more often.

      Delete