Wednesday, August 30, 2023

September 2023

 September here we are. Except I'm letting this post a couple of days early as I'll be at DragonCon when the blog should normally be posted. Busy end of August and start of September for me.

First things first, Antecedents' Legacy 2: MX Hub is up on preodrer. Doing this so I don't have to rush trying to get things ready to publish as soon as I get back from DragonCon. Zander gets to his first space station, or Hub as they're called in this universe, and gets to see more of galactic life. I hope you all enjoy what he gets up to during his time there.
I really love this story hope that you'll all continue to enjoy it with me. There is so much to cover in this series and how things can change and grow. More hints about why the Galactic Civilization is the way it is trickle out. If you pay attention you will begin to see why somethings are the way they are.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGQKXFM3

The Patreon chapters will be getting pulled down the day I get back from Con so that the book publishes without trouble. September 7th will see the start of Luck's Voice chapters.

Speaking of Luck's Voice, I really look forward to how you enjoy that book too. Some may have seen what is coming others will not have. But the stage for Book 7 was set in Book 6. I can't say more but it'll become obvious as you read it.
I love all my books, but the fact you have all supported my weird western story makes me very happy. When you limit a story down to specific settings it can limit the audience too. Luck's made me varied worried because of that.

Luck's Voice is in editing already, while Antecedents' gets its last polish. But that leaves me with Binding Words 11 on my plate. That is what I'm currently working on, and man is it going to be something. BW11 should wrap up the series, I've been wrong before about how many books it takes, but I'm pretty confident on this one. There are only a few things that have to happen for the story to reach its conclusion. You should know what they are, and I'm not spelling them out here.
If things go right, we'll see BW in early 2024. Which will put it at a little over five years for Sean's story to be told. August 2018 is when the first book was published launching Sean's story into the open. What a ride.

For those who are waiting on audio, Andie should be recording AR7 in late September. Which might mean we see it in November. As for Al2, it'll be on her schedule, the good news is she won't have any more TWI this year, so she should easily clear the small backlog.

Well that about wraps up what i had to say for the month. DragonCon will dominate the first week for me. If you are there or in the area and want to know where to find me I've attached my schedule below. The Under the Sea event and Meet and Greet are not Con events so you don't have to attend DragonCon to show up for them. If you are around stop in and say hi.


Until next month, stay safe,
Daniel Schinhofen

https://schinhofenbooks.com/ https://twitter.com/DJSchinhofen https://www.facebook.com/groups/364674377283655 https://www.patreon.com/DJSchinhofen https://discord.gg/schinhofenbooks

3 comments:

  1. If BW11 is the last book in the series, what is the plan for a new series to replace it in the rotation? what kind of series is next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering when we could expect AR8 on patreon and on amazon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write in a 4 series rotation. It's always about 6-8 months from a book of 1 series to come around again.

      Delete